Keep Your Car Infection Free During the Pandemic
Ever since the pandemic hit us, sanitization has become a buzzword. From teeth to toe, every little thing is getting sanitized, let alone other bigger material things like our cars. Needless to say, a car has a rather large surface area and it becomes crucial to get your car completely sanitized too. Find here few tips on keep your car infection free during the pandemic.
So, First Things First: What Services Come Under Car Sanitization?
Like any other car servicing, there are dedicated sanitization service providers. These can be the car distributors who deal with sale of cars or service centers dedicated for sanitizing cars. These merchants or vendors employ specialists who know the entire process and tricks of the trade.
Depending upon your car, the material of the upholstery and other material, they apply relevant surface disinfectants to get your car sanitized. This specialized knowledge of materials is quite useful when it comes to automobiles, as it can make or break the design and look of the car.
The Services That Are Classified Under Car Sanitization Are:
- Odor Removal: The odor in your car can be due to germs or bacteria. The sanitization process includes spraying of chemicals to remove the odor and presence of any germs.
- Germ/bacteria/fungi Killer: The right disinfectants and humidifiers are used to kill germs and bacteria. It is done keeping in mind those parts of the car that are hardest to reach.
- Proper Cleaning: The specialists ensure that all the parts are cleaned completely.
If you are planning to sanitize your car by yourself, here are a few tips:
- Get a brief understanding of different materials in your car. The upholstery, floor mats, and other solid areas should form 3 different categories.
- Wear your mask and gloves and ensure that you shower once you are done with disinfecting. Also, make sure that you keep proper ventilation while cleaning and disinfecting your car.
- You may have to change the method by which you cleanse or disinfect your car. The most touched points might need a disinfecting spray while a few other areas would need simple wiping with a wet towel.
While everything can be done at home with different easily available solutions, some cleansing is best left to experts. It includes those areas that hare hard to reach, air ducts, and points with electrical connections. You can always visit https://Tserv.in/bangalore-car-service to see our running offers.
With public transport and car pooling systems a no-no during the pandemic, personal vehicles are the safest way out. Even though the contact points cannot be avoided, sanitization on a weekly basis can be of some help. Make sure to completely sanitize your car and use certified products while doing so.
Contact Tserv for car sanitization Service. Keep your car infection free during the pandemic.